SIP in Mutual Funds means Systematic Investment Plan in Mutual Funds. This is a special type of invest scheme for the salaried people of India to invest monthly on a regular basis in a Mutual Fund scheme.
Every time an investor pays the monthly SIP instalment, he gets some mutual fund units at the NAV: Net Asset Value of the mutual fund he is investing into. Thus every month Units are being added to his holdings of the Mutual Fund. This gradually builds up a fortune for the investor.
SIP in Mutual Funds advantages
The advantage of SIP investment in mutual funds is that it encourages people to make regular investments in small amounts. SIPs are flexible in that if in any month the investor cannot pay the monthly SIP instalment, he can stop investing in SIP plan at any time, and then restart investing in the same SIP plan when he can afford to pay the SIP amount.
The SIP plans also allow a person to increase or decrease his SIP monthly plans. You can pay SIP monthly payments with a standing instruction in your Bank Account. SIP investments also have tax exemptions, and this encourages a lot of people to start SIP investments in Mutual Funds.
All pages in our website www.WhyShares.com
Below are links to all the pages on this Site and we hope you will make full use of all the great information about how to invest in Shares in India. So please Enjoy our website WhyShares.com
- Home Page of WhyShares.com
- Share Market Basics
- Why invest in Shares in India
- Invest in Shares, Property or Gold in India
- Best Gold Schemes in India to invest in
- Good Shares to buy in India
- India BSE or NSE Stock Exchange Better
- How to find Multibagger Shares in India
- How to do Share Trading in India
- Best way to invest gold in India
- Indian Mutual Funds explained
- SIP Investments in Mutual Funds in India
- News about India affecting Share value